Porsche Approved - this grade is given to pre-owned Porsche vehicles which meet the high quality standards of the Porsche brand. This is how you can broaden your choice between a new and a pre-owned vehicle by one additional option: a Porsche Approved vehicle.
What distinguishes a Porsche Approved certified vehicle from a conventional pre-owned vehicle?
- Porsche Approved vehicles are inspected by factory trained technicians who conduct a mechanical and cosmetic 100+ point inspection
- Repairs are carried out in line with the strict Porsche quality criteria
- The Porsche Approved Certified Preowned Program comprises two distinct limited warranty coverages.
1) The limited warranty covers up to 6 years or a cumulative 100,000 miles/160,000 kilometers, whichever comes first if the vehicle is still under the new car limited warranty.
2) The limited warranty covers 2 years from the date of sale,
2 years or up 50,000 miles / 80,000 kilometers to a cumulative 100,000 miles / 160,000 kilometers. For vehicles outside of the new car limited warranty.
- Porsche Roadside Assistance, the exclusive support service that offers added security
What can you expect?
Driving pleasure, quality, safety and stability of value. In short: A Porsche which really cannot be described as a pre-owned vehicle. Rather, as a thoroughbred sports car the charm of which was once tasted by another driver.
Find out on the following pages what makes a Porsche Approved vehicle so very special.
Next chapter: Quality
Next chapter: Warranty
Next chapter: Assistance
Next chapter: Frequently asked questions
Next chapter: Terms and conditions